CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

JapanLA aka The Best Online Store Ever

One day while i was online stalking one of my favorite Internet celebrities, Hanna Beth, I saw a link to JapanLA in one of her blogs. Like myself, Hanna is very into the Japanese urban counter culture.  I linked myself to JapanLA and was utterly amazed.


This is an online site where you can buy anything your Japanese loving heart desires.  They have everything from Gloomy Bear to Super Mario Bros. phone charms.  

Some of the items are really cheap, while the site also specializes in some of the more expensive imports, like the Tokidoki Sanrio collaboration.

The site is constantly being updated (I would know since I'm on it like, every day) and the amount of shipping is a small price to pay for the super cute things i get in the mail.

LOVES IT!!!

0 comments: