CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Video Gaming Killed the Radio Star?

One of the biggest trends in the last five years has got to be video gaming, especially new and improved gaming systems. I'm not much of a gamer myself, but I am totally freakin' obsessed with the Nintendo Wii.

The system itself costs about $250, but it is totally worth it. The Wii is the most interactive gaming system I've ever played. It forces the user to get up and get active.

One of the best features about the Wii is that you can connect to the Internet and download old school Nintendo games like the original Super Mario Bros.

The Wii takes the old and combines it with the new, encompassing everything in between. I give this system two very enthusiastic thumbs up!

0 comments: