CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

If You Don't Mind Dubbed Movies...


My first year of college i had a roommate who was obsessed with anime films.  I wasn't so into it UNTIL she made me sit down and watch Spirited Away.

Directed by famed animator Hayao Miyazaki, Sprited Away tells the story of a girl, Chihiro, who is forced to move into a new town by her parents.  On the way to her new home her father makes a wrong turn somewhere and they end up in some abandoned theme park.

I'm NOT going to give the rest of the movie away, but just know that it involves a witch, some dragons and a series of hardships that Chihiro has to go through in order to prevent herself from disappearing. Spooky, i know.

Check out the trailor for yourself.
 
                            

1 comments:

Danielle said...

OH my gosh I love this movie!! This is the movie that got me buying any and all Studio Ghibli film and Miyazaki film. I love 'em all! So yeah I don't know if you have seen his other films but I recommend Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke and Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. Awesome stuffs and awesome blog post. ^_^