CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Where's my Shiseido Lipstick?


Okay people, get ready for a super short, quick, one minute history. Believe me, you'll thank me when I'm done.


Shiseido is a make-up company that was founded way back in the day (1872 to be exact), in Ginza.  This is one of the cities in Japan known specifically as a culture and fashion hub. In 1917, Shiseido released their first face powders revolutionizing the way Japanese geishas did their make-up.

Shiseido is now one of the top cosmetic companies in the world, and one of my total favorites. Every shade of lipstick is super vibrant and ever blush is heavily pigmented.  The colors just pop.  Let's face it girls, and some guys, we DEFINITELY don't look gorgeous when we wake up...think of Shiseido as a make-up pick-me-up. 

You can find Shiseido cosmetics at most Sephora locations.

0 comments: