CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Inked Up


I have 11 tattoos and have quite a few friends that stick needles in people for a living. According to them, one of the most popular trends in tattoos right now is the use of Japanese symbols and pictures.

The thing about the Japanese inspired tattoos is that each symbol has a meaning and each pictures stands for something.  This makes it super easy for people to personalize the art.

Some of the most popular Japanese tattoos usually involve the use of a dragon, a coy fish or the Kanji symbols.

I'm a big fan of tattoos and any type of self expression.  I was actually thinking of getting a Japanese tattoo soon.  SHHHH, don't tell my mother!!!

Check out this clip from Miami Ink.

         

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, cool blog! I have a tattoo/Miami Ink related blog. Check it out: www.victoriasrighthip.typepad.com/