CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tate's Comics, Toys and More?! Neva Hear of 'em


Way back in the day, when i started to get into all of these Japanese nick-nacks I learned early on that it was EXXTREEEMEEELLYYY difficult to find the things i wanted.  I could never find Gloomy Bear, and forget about Tokidoki figurines.

Fast-forward to the present.  I currently live in the oh-so-lovely city of Boca Raton and I have found the answers to all of my problems (insert cheering and applause).  Yes, I said it, and there is no need to thank me.  No more going online to order things and paying a gazillion dollars in shipping.  Tate's has come to the rescue!

Tate's has everything from Pocky to FriendsWithYou figurines.  Located in Lauderhill, it's about 30 minutes from the Boca Raton FAU campus.  NOT TOO SHABBY!!!

  

1 comments:

Cdeezy said...

Hey! Don't be writing about comic shops ok thats my turf young lady.